In one point in your business, you’ve probably come across email marketing. This is an art and science of generating sales for your online store using just emails. It’s that simple! For example, sending an email to people who abandoned their shopping carts is a way of email marketing. Or a sophisticated method, like sending numerous campaigns that work in synergy to multiple sales exponentially. If you approach email marketing for retailers who sell products online with this mindset, you’ll perform better.
Let’s understand one thing, email marketing isn’t about blasting and bombarding your audience. There’s so much more to email marketing for online stores and retailers than just sending weekly emails and one follow up email. An online business has vast opportunities, to build an email list.
From the moment a customer visits your online store to the time they check out, there is a 95% chance to collect their email address. Even though they do not plan to spend so much time on your website, you still have a chance to engage them for their email address. Here are some examples of email marketing tools you can use to grow your email list for your online business. You need these tools to run successful campaigns. These tools will help automate your marketing and email campaigns the best way. The gag is, it’s all about making your job easy and flexible.
- Aweber: Send emails and create a lasting connection with your audience like never before. This software has become quite popular among digital creators and has evolved to become a very useful tool that helps both the newbies and the pros alike in email marketing.
- New WordPress Plugin
- Growth in support for AMP Email
- Pre-built email campaigns
- Split testing emails
- Curate updates, campaign copying and more
2. Mailchimp: Whether you’re a novice or you’re just starting your business, no matter what stage your business is in, Mailchimp has basically all the tools you need to be at the top of your marketing campaigns.
- Integrate your emails with shopping carts and CRM’s
- Free email service for up to 2,000 subscribers.
- Create personalized sign up forms that matches your brand
- Send customized messages to your subscribers.
- Enjoy Mailchimp’s drag and drop feature.
ALSO READ: 5 Online Tools To Help Your Business Grow
3. Mad Mimi: You may ask. Why Mad Mimi? This is like the easiest way to create, send, share and track email newsletters online. It’s for people who just want to send emails that are simple and easy to create.
- Uplifting form and function
- Mobile friendly emails
- Convenience cloning
4. Get Response: Get response is another email marketing solution that has intuitive designs and tools for creating beautiful and attractive email newsletters. They have quite a lot of email template designs that allow user to unleash in their creativity to promote their brand and business.
- Creative editing tools
- Marketing automation
- Blocking features for adding text and buttons
- Save snippets and retrieve your email history
- Explore all creative possibilities in creating your own email design via HTML code editor.
- A vast amount of custom templates for impressive designs
5. Constant Contact: Constant Contact is one of the best email marketing service for small businesses and start-ups. Their email automation software comes with a 60-day free trial and allows users to customize and integrate options while keeping campaigns simple and user-friendly.
- Drag and drop editing made super easy
- Automated email marketing
- E-commerce email marketing
- Real time tracking results for email campaigns
- Segmented and automated emails
It’s important to have these tools because your email campaigns can take a new dimension. We highly recommend Mailchimp for your email marketing. MailChimp is the best way to design, send, and share email newsletters. More than 15 million people and businesses around the world use MailChimp. It allows you to send marketing emails, automated messages, and targeted campaigns.
We wish you all the best in your email marketing campaigns!!!