Truth be told, marketing plays an important role in the launch of a new business and it can be challenging knowing if you’re starting off on the right track and getting the desired results.
In today’s economy, a business may survive without solid Internet Marketing—but if you’re like most businesses, the best marketing agency in town is simply above the budget.
Don’t worry: We have put up a simple checklist of the key ingredients needed for a successful business launch.
- Online Presence: In our experience, most clients think they have the right plans in place to have the information they want to explain on their sites, but they completely overlook opportunities to incite user action.Your Website should be DOING something. It could be generating leads, selling products, collecting email addresses, providing opportunities to have a conversation, building a newsletter list—there are countless options.
Companies nowadays are looking at why things are happening, not just what is happening.
Marketers are constantly using a wide variety of methods to identify customer experience issues and reduce the impact on the customer.
The following methods are seen as the most effective:
- Information found in customer emails (45%)
- Calls to the customer service teams (47%)
- Online feedback tools (33%)
- Digital Experience (session) replay (54%)
2. Content Marketing: If at a point in your business, you’ve heard about content marketing, and you’re probably wondering what it is about or you’re embarrassed to ask, this post is for you
Content marketing, in simple terms, is all about building brand awareness, engagement, and product evangelism.
But in terms of conversions, revenue, and ROI, well that could be quite difficult to measure.
We are not saying content marketing is helpless when it comes to meaningful business events.
But what we simply mean is that measuring the effectiveness of your content marketing strategy is particularly difficult, but achievable.
3. Search Engine Marketing & Optimization: Search engine marketing and optimization are part of of the essential things that can help make your business appear higher on a list of search engine results especially on Google.
With a strong SEO strategy, your company website will become associated with the keywords used to find your services, and this what makes Search Engine Optimization sweet.
This increases your chances of being the company an individual chooses to work with after searching online and they find information about your company.
4. Social Media: In this modern age, Social Media is one of the most proven tactic when it comes to Internet marketing strategies for business owners.
But there seems to be a misconception with social media that the main goal is to be visible with your current audience. This isn’t always the case.
Sure, Social Media is a great communication tool, but visibility and communication isn’t enough to grow a sustainable business.
You need your friends and family to share your stuffs to their friends and friends of friends and the line keeps going on.
However, you should think about how your current audience can share your brand and business with their followers. And guess what the answer is? Really good content!
5. Paid Advertising: Sometimes in internet marketing, you need to pay to play the game.
Paid advertising is where you pay a third-party platform to advertise on the ad space they own.
Some of the more well-known are Google Adwords and Facebook’s advertising platform, but there are many of them you can test out.
Most marketing channels take time before they start generating you a profit, but the beautiful thing about paid advertising is that it can provide an immediate return.
Below you will learn about some of the more well-known paid advertising platforms.